Opneings for Mechanical Engineer,Electrical Engineering
Opneings for Mechanical Engineer,Electrical EngineeringAA MANPOWER SOLUTIONS, @prakash 1 week ago
for Engineering Graduates in Mechanical,Electrical & Electronics
Manufacturing Companies.Currently we are hiring for the position of Production
and quality Maintenance Engineer based at Chennai location. Please refer the
beneath job description andDirect walk-in.
Graduate Engineer Trainee / Associate Engineer /Junior Engineer /Production Engineer/Quality Inspector/Technician/Design
Department: (Production,Quality and Maintenance Engineers)
Qualifications and Skills:
BE/ Dip: MECH, EEE, ECE, AUTO
Pass out: 2017,2018,2019
Salary: 12000 TO 16000 (For month)
Experience: (0-3 year)
Designation: GET (Graduate Engineering Trainee) and On Role job Production Engineer/Quality Engineer/ Design Engineer /NEEM.
Nov 7th to Nov 15th
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties:
Production typically do the following:
• Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
• Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
• Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
• Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
Quality control inspectors typically do the following:
• Read blueprints and specifications
• Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
• Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
• Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
• Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
* PF & ESI
* Free Food & Transport
* Every Year Increment
* Accommodation (Depends on the company)
1. Copy of your current updated resume
2. Recent passport photograph
3. A Hard or soft copy of this mail (MUST)
AA MANPOWER SOLUTIONS
No.24, F1, First Floor,
Bajanai Kovil 2nd street,
Landmark: SIMs Hospital Back side
(Above south Indian Movie Still camera Man Association)